Thursday, May 29, 2008

AuroraSkye as Princess Leia ...

Hi there -- I spent a lot of yesterday working on making a "Return of the Jedi" Princess Leia Bikini (the one she wore with the giant slug-- Jabba the Hutt -- or "Pizza the Hut" from "SpaceBalls") LOL.
I like how it turned out. That IS a neat bikini. I like the way the metal on it looks sort of Art Nouveau-ish (not sure of spelling) ....very graceful. I love the "Crafts"/ Art Nouveau/ Art Deco" styles. It was fun to make but it sure took a long time to do it. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It did come out beautifully! I love it :)

Anonymous said...

Aurora,
When we visit Mos Eisely in world, you should wear this it is perfect! I will have to keep my blaster near though to keep all those naughty Stormtroopers away from you! No "parking" at Beggers' Canyon with any droids and be in by 10:00!
Etal

AuroraSkye said...

I am so glad you like it, Mykyl! I need to get the newer Prim skirt to you cuz it is better than my first attempt.

And Etal -- I love what you wrote about keeping your blaster near to keep all those naughty Stormtroopers away! LOLOLOL --- That would be so fun to visit that Star Wars world in that outfit. LOLOL

FD Spark said...

That is beautiful outfit.
Thank you for sharing it with my female half and making me a male version of the outfit so even when I am just in guy mode I too can be male Princess Leia;)

Malicious Intent said...

Looks like the real thing. Now if only I could look that good in that outfit! lol