Saturday, May 17, 2008

Gallery Show at 3pm today




Hi there --- I will have a gallery showing of my fractal art *(and some new wearable art -- fractal dresses) today on Second Life at the Portabello (spelling) gallery (3 pm to 5pm SL time). I have a link in my profile picks but it is a large gallery so it is hard to find where my art is. It is by the "Garden area" and they have a teleporter to it. Hopefully, I will be able to put a closer link in my Profile pics when I come back online today.

I am especially excited about the dresses because I think they turned out neat! (and they are very inexpensive -- $150 Lindens (which of course is about 50 cents in US money LOLOL. (Considering it takes me about 6 hours to make one dress-- I am making out like gangbusters LOLOL) Still -- they are a lot of fun! :-) :-D


Here is my friend, Phoenix, and I, in two of my dresses. There is one more dress that is not in the pictures.

Anyway -- my art at the gallery is kind of nice too. :-)

No comments: