Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hi there again.....

Here is a link to that neat website where you can watch drawings as they are drawn -- this one is to one of my drawings of my cat, Blueberry, .... I hope whomever sees this blog-- likes the cat drawing. :-)


http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/animals/159078.html

I slept a lot of the day away today -- now I suppose I could get on SL but actually believe it or not -- I am not sure I am in the mood..... Guess I am feeling a bit down but I am not sure why -- fortunately it is not REALLY down -- I hate it when I am feeling VERY low === this is just a bit melancholy and not sure what to do, I guess.

Ironically, I FINALLY start blogging a bit more and no one reads it LOLOL. ;-p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

[[ oops! sorry, typo <(^_^)... ]]

*smiles* give it time... you're still linked in to a high-traffic blog (hi Mykyl (^_^)/)... just need a few judicious comments over there to make those people who've given up on that little link to realise there's still life in the Skye :)... (hmmm... "Still Life in the sky" sounds rather surreal ;-).

Also, don't forget that this is a _public_ forum, and that _everyone_ in the world will be able to read it, for years to come...

AuroraSkye said...

Hi there Alpha= =

You're right -- "Still Life in the Skye" does sound surreal! :-) BTW - I wrote the "no one reads it" prob at the VERY same time you were reading one! lolol The posts "crossed in the mail" so to speak. :-)