Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wheeeeeee-- I am grinding my teeth at night!

Hi there -- I went to the dentist today to check out the pain I had on my upper right side - without looking at any X-rays - the dentist decided it was because I am grinding my teeth vigorously every night. :-( So now he wants me to just "mentally" tell myself to "wake up" every time I grind my teeth. Here I am trying to use the sleep apnea thingy to NOT keep waking up --- and now I am supposed to try to WAKE up a lot during the night to stop grinding my teeth into rubble. :-( It sure seems to be a "war-zone" when I try to sleep --- no WONDER I fight it so much and stay up all the time.
:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(
Well, I had them take a full series of X-rays (cuz it has been 3 years since I have been to the dentist) and I am supposed to come back in two weeks for a teeth cleaning. I hope I can cure the grinding problem simply with the power of my mind..... but I think I may need the help of one of those teeth guards. I hope I will be able to use it with the sleep apnea machine --- so many things on and in my face -- UGH!

No comments: