Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fire Goddess

Hi there --- been trying to make new gowns -- Here are two I have done so far..... First one is a Fire Dress .... would be good for coming out of the ashes. Guess I should give it to my friend Phoenix. :-) (the picture also shows my friend, Shakti) Hi Shakti! :-)

This next one is a water gown .... I guess the drips are held on by glue. lol I guess it had better be water proof glue-- eh Alpha? I want to do an Earth and an Air Gown too. (recognise your bridge, Wild? And your stream, Alpha?) lol

In RL news-- I went to the dentist the other day (again) He was supposed to put a crown on the tooth that I'd had the root canal in but NO == instead he dug out around the tooth NEXT to the root canal tooth and says I need ANOTHER root canal!!! (ugh) and NOW that tooth is SOOOO sore it hurts even if my tongue lightly touches it!!! The tooth was feeling FINE before! :-(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo!!!! I love those! The water one especially - is it animated so that the water flows down the skirt? Are they for sale in your shop yet??? Why not??!!!! You have at least one customer who will be camping in front of it until it is!!! :))

Wildstar Beaumont said...

lovely creations Aurora !

AuroraSkye said...

Thank you sooo much for your wonderful comments, Mykyl and Wildstar! Yes they both animate in the skirts BUT ... unfortunately -- I can't seem to get the water to flow DOWN. :-( So at the moment it is flowing sideways and around. I even asked Alpha about it (our resident script and everything genius) and she says that scripts can only make the water flow a certain direction on a prim --- so I am thinking that to get it to flow down -- I would have to try to change the direction of all the prims in the skirts and I don't know if I can do that with the skirt maker. (and as it is -- I am having to do each script in each prim -- by hand .... so I don't know -- I may have to have the water flow in a more circular/sideways pattern.... unless I can figure something out.

But ty ty ty ty-- for wanting one of these. :-) I hope to try to do an air one tonight (*with clouds) And I am not sure how to do an animated EARTH one cuz we don't neccessarily want earthquakes! LOL

:-)

FD Spark said...

Really beautiful dresses.

Anonymous said...

Isn't there a script command to rotate the textures 90 degrees?

AuroraSkye said...

Actually -- we DID figure it out =-= but ironically -=- when I use the REAL water texture on the skirt-- the downward motion makes the movement really hard to see -- so I am not sure -- on my skirts where I made the water design -- it looks ok flowing down but on the skirts where I used REAL water texture -- the animation where it goes to the side and around looks better -- so I am not sure which one to use....

Hmmmmmm

AuroraSkye said...

Uh oh -- Blogger seems to have lost my account -- it is not letting me sign in --- Eeek -- it took me all this time to START blogging and now I may not be able to continue!