Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31st 2009

Hi there all --
Today would have been my Dad's 80th Birthday if he had not died in a car accident at age 53! I wonder what he would've been like all these years later. I still have dreams where he is still alive but in those dreams he is never any older than 53 yrs old. We used to celebrate his birthday and New Year's Eve together by having a party every year. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD (wherever you are) ... and HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2010 everyone!
It is raining today and I LOVE it! Of course, I would PREFER SNOWWWWWWW but rain is nice too! (grins) It is so weird how most of the world is already in 2010 ...while us slowpokes in the US are still a year behind (LOL). I wanted to make a New Years party dress for SL in time for New Year's Eve but I guess I didn't get it done in time (darn it) I may still make a pretty gown anyway -- I've been wanting to do something NEW ...but I have been blanking on ideas lately....
Well, my catlets and I wish everyone a wonderful New Year's Eve and New YEAR!!! I hope we all can head more towards loving each other and being more mindful of our planet and the animals we share it with this coming year.... ओं

6 comments:

Camilla said...

How nice to hear from you. Yes, it is definitely time for a new dress! We need to have another party where we all wear your designs!

Have a safe and happy New Year's Eve and Day! May all your dreams come true in this new year!

Wildstar Beaumont said...

Happy New Year Aurora ! :)

Dagon Xanith said...

Happy New Year. I am sorry we lost contact. I keep meaning to call and check on you. Write me sometime and let me know when the best times to call. I missed our chats.

AuroraSkye said...

Hi there Princess, Wildstar, And Dagon! TY so much for commenting on my humble little blog! It is always soooo nice to see your comments and read your blogs as well!

My sleep is wacky as ever -- but feel free to write or call any time, Dagon! I, too, hope to be better at staying in contact this coming year. When are good times to call you?

Happy New Years all of you! I really do LOVE my online friends! I am so glad you are here!

((((((HUGS))))))

Camilla said...

Princess Ivory chants, "New dress, new dress, new dress....!" We need a reason to have a party! We will have a release party for your new dress. Make it in a rainbow of colors!

AuroraSkye said...

WOW -- what a neat surprise!!! We are up at the same time!!! Whooo hoooo! And what a sweet way to encourage me to make more dresses!!! TY TY TY TY so much Princess! I tried to make a New Years dress the other night but I was disappointed with it -- STILL --I would like to get some new dresses made! Maybe I was being too picky with it!

Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement! BIG BIG BIG HUGS to you, my dear friend!
:-)