Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well, its been over a month since I have blogged...

I guess it may be a good idea to blog something tonight -- altho as usual, I don't know what to say! Erm...... (trying to think of something). This is embarrassing - you'd think that I could think of SOMETHING to write about.....other than cats and the weather.....
There is going to be the 2nd Annual Fractal Diversity exhibit starting today with an opening party at 3 pm 'til 6 pm, then it will run until mid January. I am grateful to be a part of it again. It is nice seeing the variety of fractal art that people come up with. There are many beautiful fractals there I would like to buy. Anyway, if you would like to -- stop by and check out the show ... I have the LM on SL but I am not sure how to put it in here -- but if you check out my store "AuroraSkye Creations at Wollaston" -- there is a poster on the Fractal show there that will give out Landmarks. :-)
(Darn -- I was going to put a picture in here but for some reason it is NOT letting me upload any pics! -- something about my "java"?) :-(

1 comment:

Wildstar Beaumont said...

you need a flickr account, then you can display your images from there ! :)

come and visit soon!

*hugs*